Sunday, October 2, 2011

www.youtube.com

You tube is known to have some problems.  So I worked to exact the system and McAfee approves the sites that are fine.  I also use the DAP 9.0 and invested in the Premium package.  It is more than worth the money.
I use their add this button.  I also use Speedbit for my search engine.  With their video downloader you can download your favorite video.

www.youtube.com      video bar.youtube.com

Music videos such as Taylor Swift, and other CMT favorites such as Adelle "Someone else"  and of course our all time favorites such as Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and Michael W. Smith all have videos here also.  If you want to purchase their music itunes has a nice program and so does zune.  They are both easy to maintain and quite inexpensive.  Enjoy while you are here.  Select your music and read on in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment